‘Together Everyone Achieves More!’
Pencalenick core values:
- Our pupils deserve the best.
- Teaching and learning is of outstanding quality driven by high expectations and ambition.
- Relationships are engaging and respectful; they provide a balance of challenge, support and care.
- We believe that everyone at Pencalenick has the ability to achieve great things.
In the Academic Year 2016 – 2017 we will meet these values by developing:
- The semi-formal and formal curriculum
- Key Stage 2 provision
- Bespoke packages for high need children
- A ‘Soft Skills’ curriculum
- The data collection and analysis systems into a streamlined accessible package