HLTA- Mount Charles ARB
Mount Charles ARB, located at Mount Charles School, is a member of the Special Partnership Trust, an ambitious and inspiring collaboration of specialist provision in Cornwall, with a focus on excellence in learning for everyone.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic HLTA to work as part of a wider team at Mount Charles ARB. We are looking for someone with initiative and a willingness to become an active member of our friendly and professional ARB, where meeting the learning potential of our students is our highest priority.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside class teachers and Teaching Assistants and to follow any recommendations/guidance from multi-agency teams. Experience of supporting students with complex and multiple learning needs or disabilities is a must, along with the confidence to manage emotional or behavioural difficulties.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of two years' relevant experience working with children, preferably in an educational setting
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A good understanding of safeguarding children
• High quality planning, annotation and recording skills
• An ability to work on their own initiative and be self-motivated.
A commitment to continuing professional development is necessary; we work closely together and roles may be interchangeable to meet children’s needs.
Please enter some content for your blog post here.