School Uniform & Exchange
Pencalenick School Uniform
Our uniform is listed below, but we understand that wearing school uniform can be difficult for some children so we are flexible to everyone's individual differences. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
- White shirt or polo shirt, preferably with school logo.
- Navy blue sweatshirt, preferably with school logo.
- Black or grey trousers, skirts or culottes.
- A school fleece and / or waterproof jacket.
- Sensible shoes or trainers.
- When the weather is warm knee length black or grey shorts are permissible.
- If skirts are above the knee the pupil will need opaque tights.
- T Shirt, shorts, tracksuit, change of trainers.
How to Order School Uniform
Sweatshirts, polo shirts, PE shirts and fleeces are available to order either online at https://www.keywearuniforms.co.uk/# (select the schools tab the top and then Pencalenick School from the list) or in person from:
Keyware Uniforms, 1 Church Walk, Truro,TR1 1JH. Tel: 01872 242233 Email: email@example.com
Pre-Loved Uniform Exchange
We do offer a Uniform Exchange at Pencalenick. If you have any of the above items that your child has out-grown, you are very welcome to donate them back to the school and 'swap' for other items. There is no cost involved in the exchange.
We currently have a stock of pre-loved uniform available. Simply phone reception with your requirements and we will let you know if we have them in stock. Telephone 01872 520385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org